Call Now : +1 437 771 3765

Email Us :

Self Employed

Study permit is required for a foreign national if he/she wants to engage in professional academic, vocational or any other kind of education or training which is more than duration of six months at a designated learning institution of Canada. Some of the foreign nationals who are exempted from study permit are minor children inside Canada, short term courses, registered Indigenous people, family members and members of accredited foreign representatives or armed forces of country designated for the purpose of visiting forces act. Moreover certain activities do not come under studies and do not require any study permit under immigration and refugee protection act such as pre-school, general interest courses, distance learning and audited courses.

Contact Us

× How can I help you?