Call Now : +1 437 771 3765

Email Us :

Visitor Visa, Super Visa

As the name suggests, it is a Super visa which facilitates you to stay in Canada for two years at a stretch but this visa is only for parents. If you’re looking for a consultation agency that can help you to get multiple entry visa/ super visa, then look no further than Sigma Immigration Consultancy. We have great expertise in handling Super Visa applications.

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

Contact Us

× How can I help you?